Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
Welcome to our website. We want you to enjoy your visit to our site and in order to do so it is necessary for you to read and understand the following terms and conditions (“T&C’s”). By using our site you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, these terms and conditions therefore we urge you to carefully read and consider them. From time to time additions/changes may be made to the following T&C’s and we would advise you to please check them periodically. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions you should not review any information or obtain goods, services or products from this site.
Acceptance of Agreement
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site www.murphyfurniture.ie (“Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
We, MURPHY FURNITURE, own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in relation to all material and content on this website. The site is protected under applicable copyright, trademark, registered trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The viewing, downloading or printing of any content or graphics, forms or documents from our Site grants you only limited, nonexclusive license for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any material or any part of our Site is strictly prohibited. You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of the Site by other users.
By completing an order with MURPHY FURNITURE or by creating a user account you confirm that the information provided by you is true and correct and you also agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this Site. MURPHY FURNITURE reserve the right to cancel a transaction if we determine that (a) false or misleading information has been provided; (b) the Terms & Conditions of use have been violated in any way; or (c) other abuses of use have been determined by MURPHY FURNITURE in its sole discretion. MURPHY FURNITURE reserves the right to refuse any future dealings with this customer.
MURPHY FURNITURE reserves the right in our sole discretion to edit, delete or modify any part of our Site, including but not limited to this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
You, the customer, agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, solicitors, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Although every care is taken by MURPHY FURNITURE to ensure that the information on this Site is correct all content to include product specifications, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. MURPHY FURNITURE does not warrant that our Site or any function or material within it is fault or error free. As much as we try to avoid it, errors do happen. MURPHY FURNITURE reserves the right to cancel your order at any time up to the point where we send you the product(s) in question. We will then issue you with a refund of any payment made. Please note that although products and prices are listed on our Site it is not an offer to sell and should not be interpreted as a contract, implied or otherwise.
We are not liable in any circumstances for your use of any information or service and in particular, but not as a limitation, we are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between us. This site and the information herein would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
As a resource to users of this site, we provide links to other websites. However, because MURPHY FURNITURE does not control the content of the other websites we may link to, and due to their constantly changing nature, MURPHY FURNITURE cannot be responsible for the content, practices or standards of third party sites. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by MURPHY FURNITURE. We are not responsible for and will not have any liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising in connection with the linked third party sites, sites framed within this site, or third-party advertisements. MURPHY FURNITURE does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of third-party sites. Your use of third-party sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
Use of Information
By purchasing a product on our site you represent and warrant that
- Any and all payment information supplied by you is true, correct and complete to include payments made by, but not limited to, credit and debit cards, PayPal accounts etc.
- That any charges incurred by you, will be honoured by your credit card/bank
- You will pay charges incurred i.e. applicable taxes.
When you return a mattress to us, please make sure it is still in the original packaging, unopened and unused. We will not accept it due to hygiene reasons unless it is faulty.
Free Mattress Delivery & Recycling
- Mattresses delivered by Murphy furniture are delivered to the ground floor only, hallway preferred, but it is at the discretion of the driver if they can lift it elsewhere in the building.
- We only pick up mattress recycling in counties Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, Laois, Carlow, Wexford and Kilkenny. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange recycling if you're outside these counties.
- Mattress for recycling must be ready and stripped of bedding and again on the ground floor waiting for collection.
- All mattresses must be in reasonable condition for collection.
Free Sofa Delivery, Assembly and Recycling
- Please ensure that your entrance to your property is the proper size to allow the sofa to fit.
- We only pick up sofa recycling and offer assembly in counties Wicklow, Dublin, Wexford, Laois, Kilkenny, Carlow and Kildare. Please contact email@example.com to arrange assembly and recycling if you're outside these counties.
- Please have space ready in the sitting room for the installers to work.
- If possible please have the old sofa removed and outside waiting for us to collect.
- Sofas are heavy and if possible please have help to assist us with the delivery and removal.
Free Delivery and Recycling for Furniture
- Furniture/bed products: Murphy Furniture deliveries are only delivered to the front door/ hallways; we do not assemble or carry the products to bedrooms.
- Murphy Furniture will only take back furniture/beds once they have been disassembled and waiting for collection at the front door e.g. wardrobes.
- Beds must disassembled and stripped for easy transport.
- We will only offer free pick up recycling and delivery in counties Wicklow, Dublin, Wexford, Laois, Kildare, Kilkenny and Carlow. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery and recycling if you're outside these counties.
- We will strictly only accept like for like products, and will only accept a very similar product to what you have purchased; we are NOT a waste removal company.
Our contract once you have ordered
Once you have submitted an order you will be given a unique MURPHY FURNITURE Code and details of the products (and/or services) you have ordered. You will then receive an email headed ‘Order Acknowledgement’ recognising receipt of your order. We will then send a further email headed ‘Order Confirmation’ and this is when our contract with you begins. If we have to cancel all or part of your order for any reason, we will email you to let you know.
Pre-assembled goods are sold for the purposes of display only. MURPHY FURNITURE recommends to customers that the assembly of the goods is fully inspected by a professional and appropriate adjustments are made in accordance with usage. MURPHY FURNITURE also recommends that all furniture with moving parts are securely fixed to a wall.
You can amend or cancel your order up to time of dispatch. However, if the order has been dispatched you must then return the product to us (unopened and undamaged) within 6 working days and we will arrange a refund. If you cancel your order we will refund all monies within 1-5 working days. MURPHY FURNITURE is not liable for any costs arising from the refund.
Items not in stock
In the event that you have ordered and paid for an item that is out of stock, our Customer Care staff will contact you within 24 hours to discuss how to proceed. At this point we can either recommend a similar product, or we will refund all monies within 1-5 working days. MURPHY FURNITURE is not liable for any costs arising from the refund.
Customer Care can be contacted at: email@example.com or phone 086 796 1359.
Please note our Customer Care hours are: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm.