Murphy Furniture Delivery & Returns
Delivery Information and process
We offer Free Delivery nationwide on the mainland only.
One can order online and collect FREE from any of our Stores: Tallaght, Carlow Town, Naas, Gorey or Wexford Town.
Free Mattress Delivery & Recycling
- Mattresses delivered by Murphy furniture are delivered to the ground floor only, hallway preferred, but it is at the discretion of the driver if they can lift it elsewhere in the building.
- We only pick up mattress recycling in counties Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, Laois, Carlow, Wexford and Kilkenny. Please contact email@example.com to arrange recycling if you're outside these counties.
- Mattress for recycling must be ready and stripped of bedding and again on the ground floor waiting for collection.
- All mattresses must be in reasonable condition for collection.
Free Sofa Delivery, Assembly and Recycling
- Please ensure that your entrance to your property is the proper size to allow the sofa to fit.
- We only pick up sofa recycling and offer assembly in counties Wicklow, Dublin, Wexford, Laois, Kilkenny, Carlow and Kildare. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange assembly and recycling if you're outside these counties.
- Please have space ready in the sitting room for the installers to work.
- If possible please have the old sofa removed and outside waiting for us to collect.
- Sofas are heavy and if possible please have help to assist us with the delivery and removal.
Free Delivery and Recycling for Furniture
- Furniture/bed products: Murphy Furniture deliveries are only delivered to the front door/ hallways; we do not assemble or carry the products to bedrooms.
- Murphy Furniture will only take back furniture/beds once they have been disassembled and waiting for collection at the front door e.g. wardrobes.
- Beds must disassembled and stripped for easy transport.
- We will only offer free pick up recycling and delivery in counties Wicklow, Dublin, Wexford, Laois, Kildare, Kilkenny and Carlow. Please contact email@example.com to arrange delivery and recycling if you're outside these counties.
- We will strictly only accept like for like products, and will only accept a very similar product to what you have purchased; we are NOT a waste removal company.
Our delivery times are stated on each product and the delivery time frame starts from the time your order is placed. Our Customer Care team will contact you to arrange delivery or pick up from our stores. Murphy Furniture will not be held responsible for delays beyond our control.
Please advise our Customer Care team if your house has any non-standard layouts for example with narrow doors, narrow staircases, difficult to manoeuvre staircases, multiple access floors or particularly difficult layout, you are required to disclose this information to us in the special instructions of the checkout page. Failure to notify delivery company may incur non-delivery or delivery charges.
Our Warehouse and Delivery teams are only available Mondays to Fridays – deliveries will not done on weekends.
If delivery/assembly date is agreed and nobody is present at stated delivery address to accept delivery then extra charges may be incurred for an agreed re-delivery date/time.
Please contact Customer Care by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 086 796 1359 for any questions or queries regarding your order and delivery date. Please note our Customer Care hours are: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm.
Following the Distance Selling Regulations, if for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, you have a cooling off period of 14 days. You must inform us within 14 days of the receipt of your item that you are withdrawing your contract. From the date you inform us of this intention, you then have 14 days to return the item to us. You are responsible for covering the cost of returning the item.
We're happy to refund or exchange your purchase in full; you must ensure that you have taken reasonable care of the item until it is returned to us. The goods must be in an 'as new' condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with it. The product must not have been used or installed. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them. If the item has been handled in excess prior to being returned to us, you may be liable for a partial refund which covers the depreciated value. Your refund will be issued within 14 days of the item being returned to us. We can arrange to collect the item from you; however, this will be subject to a collection charge which will be deducted from your refund amount. If you cancel your order we will refund all monies less a 20% restocking fee within 1-5 working days. MURPHY FURNITURE is not liable for any costs arising from the refund.
Due to hygiene reasons, mattresses which have been removed from their original packaging cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
Please contact the Customer Care to arrange delivery and refunds by email: email@example.com or phone 086 796 1359.
Please note our Customer Care hours are: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm.