Fitzwilliam Ultimate Comfort
The Ultimate Comfort mattress comes with a steel rod frame combined with a open coil spring system to strengthen the sides of the mattress. Hand tufting also adds a firmer, more supportive touch to the mattress.
- Firm feel
- Traditional open coil spring system
- 1,000 spring count
- Sumptuous filings
- Traditionally Hand tufted
- Steel rod frame
- High quality damask
- Double sided mattress
- Edge to Edge Support Frame
- 1 year warranty
- Interest free available
- Free storage option
The delivery time for this product is 1-3 working day.
- Open coil mattresses: provides excellent support and are used for most orthopaedic mattresses due to their firmness. They also tend to be lighter and therefore easier to move.
- Traditionally Hand tufted: A tufted mattress means the tufts are keeping the mattress fillings together. Keeping them in place, allowing the springs to stay where they are intended to be, and keep the layers of a mattress in place.
- Double sided mattress: if you're looking for quality, comfort and support from your mattress. double-sided mattresses include fillings across both sides so you get double the comfort!
- High quality damask: Damask is a woven fabric used to upholster a mattress. Also called ticking, damask is usually made from linen, cotton, or rayon. High-end mattresses often use damask fabric.
- Steel rod frame: A steel rod frame is combined with the open coil spring system to strengthen the sides of the mattress.